Visitor visa (subclass 600)


The visitor visa (subclass 600) lets you visit Australia:

to visit or for business visitor purposes
for up to three, six or 12 months.


You might be able to get this visa if you are travelling to Australia:

as a visitor
for business visitor activities
to visit family
on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China

The base application charge for this visa ranges from AUD135 to AUD340.*

If you hold a certain passport, you might be able to apply for a free or cheaper visa.

The eVisitor (subclass 651) visa is free. You must be a passport holder of a certain country.*

The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) visa has an AUD20 service charge. You must be a passport holder of a certain country.*

source: Department of Home Affairs

* other service/fees may apply

OZ Migration Agent, your Migration Partner offers solid support and guidance backed by exceptional customer service. If you require Migration Agent services, OZ Migration Agent are here to help and make the process as easy and as pain-free as possible.

If you are in Australia you can apply for the Tourist stream of the Visitor visa provided you currently have a valid visa that does not have condition 8503 imposed.

If you are outside Australia only certain passport holders can apply for this visa online.

source: Department of Home Affairs

We would love to assist you in making the process as painless and stress-free as possible. Please complete the contact me form and we we will be in touch to discuss our Migration services with you.

What does 20 + 5 =

Subscribe to our Newsletter and keep up to date with all the latest OZ Migration Agent and Visa News.

We do not use your information for any purpose other than sending you our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Information provided on our web-site is for general use and does not take your personal circumstances into account. 

Want to find out how we can make the process easier? Contact us