Australian Work and Skilled Visas

Are you a skilled worker looking for employment opportunities in Australia? Perhaps you got a job offer from an Australian company. You need an employment visa to work legally in the country. OZ Migration Agent, a Registered Migration Agent (MARN:1463990) specialises in temporary and permanent visas. We will help you find the visa pathway that matches your skills and competencies.

We will handle the paperwork so you can work in Australia legally. With Oz Migration Agent, a Registered Migration Agent, you are a step closer to getting your work visa approved, without all the stress associated with the application and approval process.

We work with you to understand your personal circumstances and guide you to the right visa to meet your needs and personal situation.

OZ Migration Agent and John Corbett have a proven track record in making the visa application process easy and pain free. We  provide solid advice, guide you to the right visa for your circumstances and provide exceptional customer service during the visa process.

Depending on your circumstances, there are a range of work and skilled visas that could be open to you.

For more information on our services relating to work and skilled visas, complete our request for service information form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.

Work and Skilled visa options:

Business Owner (subclass 890)
Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124)
Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858)
Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
Investor Retirement (subclass 405)
Investor visa (subclass 891)
Regional Sponsor Migration Scheme (subclass 187)
Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
Skilled Recognition Graduate visa (subclass 476)
Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489)
Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892)
State or Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)
Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)

Australian Visa Types & Citizenship

Visitor Visas

Visitor Visas – Read more…

Work/Employment Visas

Work Visas – Read more…

Study Visas

Study Visas – Read more…

Partner Visas

Partner Visas – Read more…

Family Visas

Coming soon…

Spousal Visas

Spousal Visas – Read more…


Citizenship – Find our more

Want to find out how we can make the process easier? Contact us