Code of Conduct for Migration Agents

Under Australian Law, only Registered Migration Agents can offer and provide assistance with Migration matters. All Migration Agents will be listed on the Register of Migration Agents, held by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARN).

Before engaging a Registered Migration Agent to assist you with your Visa process, you should ensure that the Migration Agent is currently registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority.

To assist you, John Corbett of OZ Migration Agents Registration can be viewed by clicking the following link: John Corbett MARN registration.

When using a Registered Migration Agent, such as OZ Migration Agent and John Corbett; you can have confidence in knowing all Registered Migration Agents must follow a code of conduct. The code of conduct is prepared by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority. The code outlines how Registered Migration Agents are to act, that they are to work in your interest and strictly within the law.

The Migration process can be stressful, having the right support and information at hand can be critical to a successful outcome. At OZ Migration Agent, we are proud of the customer service that we provide and take our obligations seriously. We are relentless in delivering the best client outcomes that we can.

We have provided a number of links below to assist you. OZ Migration Agent would love to be your Migration partner during your Migration process. If you require Migration assistance, please complete out request for service information form and we will be in touch to discuss our services and the options available to you.

Request for Service Information and Assistance

Check out our Latest News

Want to find out more about our services? Contact us