Registered Migration Agent
Did you know?
In Australia, only a registered migration agent are legally able to provide migration advice.
John Corbett, of Oz Migration Agent is a Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 1463990) and has a proven track record in providing the right visa pathways for his clients. John Corbett has dealt with a wide range of visas, including complex cases.
What can Oz Migration Agent, a Registered Migration Agent do for me?
- provide visa information
- guide you to the right visa for your circumstances
- assist you with your visa application
- deal with the Department of Home Affairs for you
- lodge a well-written and prepared application
- work closely with you to understand your circumstances and to inform you if the visa is likely to be approved
- communicate in a way that is easy to understand and eliminate some of the complex words and terms used during the application process
- effective communications during the application process.
What are the benefits of using Oz Migration Agent, a Registered Migration Agent?
- we have solid migration law and procedure knowledge
- we act in your best interests
- provide you with an honest assessment of your situation
- you will always receive professional advice
- you get to deal with a single point of contact for all your needs
- we are governed by the registered migration agents Code of Conduct
- we have a proven track record in providing outcomes for our clients
- we make the process as easy and stress free as possible
At Oz Migration Agent, we love what we do and excel in providing exceptional service during what can be a difficult and stressful process.
Sign up to receive the Oz Migration Agent Newsletter today.
Why sign up?
Keep up to date on all the latest news and updates about Australian migration.
Our newsletter is sent out once a week with all the latest migration news.
Your personal details are used for newsletter purposes only. We don't on-sell your details.
You have complete control, you can unsubscribe at anytime. What are you waiting for?